The German government has announced the latest batch of military aid to Ukraine, including Leopard 2 tanks and Marder infantry fighting vehicles (IFVs).
Compared to the data for the previous week, the list includes armoured fighting vehicles, the supply of which has already been officially confirmed: 18 Leopard 2A6 tanks with ammunition and 40 Marder infantry fighting vehicles with ammunition, provided from Bundeswehr warehouses and defence manufacturers.
In addition, the list includes:
- two Bergepanzer 3 armoured vehicle recovery vehicles (based on the Leopard 2 tank);
- two WISENT 1 armoured mine-clearing vehicles (based on the Leopard 2 tank);
- 24 more Zetros trucks, in addition to the 28 supplied earlier (52 in total);
- another 40,000 first-aid kits, in addition to the 120,000 previously handed over (already 160,000 in total);
- 103 thousand tourniquets.